The word collagen is known to many of us, especially among women who need to uphold their skin firmly and never wish to see their skin sagging. Yes! It is one of the main ingredients in all our skincare products. A word to swear by, we all have collagen-based creams in our cupboards. Also, we try a lot of peeling procedures to leave our skin looking young. Though these procedures cost you more and the creams are fully chemical-based yet we try to include without even thinking to munch on the foods available locally. For wrinkle-free skin, it’s good to pick and include natural foods in our diet to boost and maintain collagen production in the body.
Nature is blessed with a variety of fruits and colourful veggies! How about adding them in our plate? Yes, let’s go through some collagen-rich foods that are easily available in the market as to slow down our ageing. Now you might be confused about what to add in our diet? Fret not! Just read through the article and check out the options below:
8 Best collagen-rich foods you should never miss:
Improve your skin’s pliability with the below-mentioned foods! Try to embrace the daily in your diet:
- Fish: A wonderful option for seafood concubines! Add fish in your daily regimen, the nutritional benefits are amazing. Yes, fish bones, head, eyeballs, skin are rich in collagen.
- Pumpkin seeds: The tiny green dried pumpkin seeds are a nature’s wonderful gift to much on. The crunchy seeds are loaded with nutrients, mainly zinc. A handful of pumpkin kernels are sure hit to lift collagen. Load your kitchen cabin with a box of pumpkin seeds.
- Chia seeds: Chia seeds gained popularity due to the high amount of omega-3 fatty acids. It’s listed out and framed as a superfood in recent years. The jelly nature of the chia seeds also helps to shed your body weight. Individuals, who wish to trim body fat and are on weight loss journey, include in your diet without any issues.
- Berries: Many varieties of berries are spread in the market. They are obtainable in more vibrant colours such as strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries etc. Berries are a rich source of antioxidants and including them daily in your food will impede collagen disintegration and upsurge collagen formation.
- Eggs: Eggs contain vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and other essential nutrients required for the body. Consuming eggs can diminish ageing and pep up collagen production. For a complete healthy meal, and to meet your everyday nutritional necessity, never miss adding this wonderful option.
- Bone broth: One of the silent ways to hit our goals to increase collagen in our body is by consuming bone broth. We even add bone broth while preparing curries or have it as soups by adding spices of our choice. The next time you go to the supermarket never forget to pick the bones of a goat or chicken and add it to your cart.
- Orange coloured vegetables and fruits: No wonder orange coloured vegetable like carrot and sweet potato should go in the diet to heighten collagen building in the body. Other than vegetables you can also add papaya, banana, apricot, butternut squash, cantaloupe, tangerines, and orange may also be added in your plate to improve overall health and wellbeing.
- String beans: String beans are one of the top-listed vegetables which every one of us likes to include in the diet be it fried rice or vegetable pulao. Though the dish is appealing with green colour, it also offers numerous health benefits. It increases collagen, boosts immunity, helps in weight loss, lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases, and enhances healthy vision.
Challenge yourself and cultivate healthy eating habits to improve health, to maintain healthy body weight, to prevent ageing and for beautiful flawless skin. Enjoy supplementing your body with the fruits, nuts, vegetables, and seeds of multi-colours that you like the most. Also, this helps to load your body with the vital nutrients for good health.You can also order any natural skin care products from best online pharmacy stores to get wrinkle-free skin.